Thursday, March 14, 2013

UGH!

   So this week hasn't been a great week in training for me. I had some health problems reemerge, making me change my diet. Basically, I am supposed to try and be gluten and sugar free. Completely. Which means no fruit. No whole wheat tortillas. Nothing in my oatmeal. Just meat and veggies. Hopefully this diet thing will be short lived and I can go back to my afternoon apple and morning banana or orange.
   The result of the diet change has been a unhappy me. I don't want to eat because I feel like there is nothing too eat. I apparently am leaning on fruit a lot. I did get some gluten free, organic brown rice cakes (which are YUMMY, by the way) and that was all I ate basically one day, because it was what I could eat. Unfortunately, rice cakes are not the right kind fuel you need to do Jillian and running. I thought Tuesday night's run was tough (only 2 miles and I had to walk probably 200 yards, which is more than the 0 yards I would normally need). Then I was too sore and not feeling well enough to do Jillian yesterday. Then I did Jillian this morning, but tonight's run was HORRIBLE. We were supposed to go 2 miles again today and I honestly felt like I had cement on my feet. I had to walk multiple times. I started crying. It was bad. I know everyone has a bad workout, the next one will be good, blah blah blah, but this was bad.
   And I now feel bad about myself. Why does my body protest so much? Why is this so hard for me? I am tired of getting sick and injured. Why is it always happening to me? Why has this change in diet now equaled a weight loss? UGH!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here on this blog, everyone is a friend. I would love to read what you have to say, just keep it polite and clean. And may the run be with you.