Monday, July 14, 2014

Time For A New Motivational Wall

  I do a lot of Pinteresting (this probably isn't a word, yet, but it will be). A lot. And one of the biggest trends in the fitness world is to make your own motivational wall. There are some really cool ones people have put on Pinterest, like this one:
I found this here.

   I have thought about making one myself. Instead, I made one on my blog when I was training for my first half. When I am having a rough day, I go back and look at that entry and steel cheer myself up. However, I have noticed that I am beating myself up a lot more than usual lately, as seen here. My race times are not what I want them to be. My training runs are harder to accomplish than I think they should be. I am really questioning if I can even finish a marathon at this point. And all of this self doubt is creating a very emotional Jill. It is time for a new motivational wall.
  I was recently on Pinterest looking at some of my motivational quotes and found all of these to be my new favorite quotes in my hyped up, marathon training state. I hope they help you as much as they do me.



























   So go, be motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here on this blog, everyone is a friend. I would love to read what you have to say, just keep it polite and clean. And may the run be with you.