Tuesday, April 29, 2014

RUNNING! As Told In Quotes and Pictures.

   I am a firm believer that sometimes pictures tell a better story than any words can. I have long been thinking about telling my running story in pictures and how I would go about that. I was recently going through my Pinterest pins and found all these awesome quotes I had pinned and realized that each quote meant something to me in the context of my running. So mashed up, I could tell a complete tell of my running adventures. So, with no further ado, here is my running story, told in pictures and quotes.

My first 5k and race ever.

Salt Lake City Marathon 5k 

My first half marathon and only my third race!

My longest 5k ever!

Our first family 5k.


Not my best race, but probably the most fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here on this blog, everyone is a friend. I would love to read what you have to say, just keep it polite and clean. And may the run be with you.